Make a Difference!
There are numerous ways you can help support the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Westfield. Whether you volunteer, donate or create awareness, it collectively supports our Club and the youth we serve.
We are always looking for caring community members who want to contribute their time to better the community and surrounding areas. We are currently seeking assistance for the following projects:
- Playground Clean-Up Day
- Landscaping and Spruce Up Day
- Toy and Games Collection Drive
- Book Drive
- Arts & Crafts Drive
Have a special talent or hobby? The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Westfield is always looking for individuals or groups interested in assisting with Club programming. If you have expertise in the following areas, please contact us. We run the following programs: sports and fitness, technology, the arts, health and life skills, leadership and character development, education and career development. We would love for you to be a part of our team!
Thank you for contributing to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Westfield. We rely on the support of the community to keep our programs and services available to more than 1,300 youth in greater Westfield. Click here to make a secure credit card donation.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Westfield accepts a variety of donations including:
- Gifts in Kind: Currently we need new or gently used computers, printers, scanners, digital cameras and video equipment.
- Planned Giving Gifts: Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Life Insurance, Appreciated Stock, and real estate (subject to appraisal outcomes).
- Matching Funds: Will your employer match your gift? Many companies and organizations have Matching Gift programs that will double or even triple the amount of your gift and its impact. Contact your Human Resources or Community Affairs office for details on how your company can join you in supporting our Club.
- Supplies: School supplies (paper, pencils, glue, rulers, etc.), age-appropriate books, board games, sports equipment and more.
An acknowledgement letter, complete with tax receipt, will be provided. Please include your mailing address and/or e-mail address with your donation.
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Westfield is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and donations are tax deductible.
NOTE: Internal Revenue Service does not permit us to place a value on donated items. IRS regulations may be found at www.irs.gov/so you can determine the best method for your gift or consult with your tax advisor.